Based in Brookfield, IL
24 October, 2016
Join the menagerie in Four Realms, an action-strategy RPG in an animal filled fantasy world. Customize your Spell Book, then construct contraptions, transform targets, sling spells, and summon creatures on a quest of grand adventure.
An unnatural force commands the Wild Magic to creep across the land, causing beast to turn on beast. Only a Warden can unite the animal kingdoms and put an end to the menace.
Four Realms is focused on creative gameplay. There is no singular solution to any problem and players must utilize what they bring and what they find in the mission. Taking inspiration from FTL: Faster Than Light, Magic: the Gathering, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and King Arthur's Word; Four Realms is targeting gamers that want a new challenge.
- Customization: Personal spell lists in the spirit of collectible card games.
- Action: A grand adventure with combat, puzzles, and platforming.
- Diversity: A large selection of unique playable characters and diverse spells.
- Replayablility: Semi-randomly generated world with rogue-lite qualities.
- Personalization: Equipment to tailor-make unique Guardians.
- Story: Unique missions and events that create a individual narrative.
Four Realms - Release Trailer .mp4
Warden Trailer #4 - The Little Spotted Kiwi .mp4
Logo & Icon
- "I'm bigger if I'm a mouse."
- Randomise User, Randomise User
- "... Four Realms may very well have a unique mechanic that works for this game."
- Julian Matthew Martinez, Game Grin
- "What originally looked like a typical side-scroller eventually turned into something far more unique."
- Billy D, One Angry Gamer
- "Four Realms is both a delight and a surprise."
- Dann Sullivan, Final Boss Fight
Hugebot! is the indie alias for Delvin Mason. He is currently working on a game called Four Realms. His past projects include Mushroom Men(Wii), Ghostbusters(Wii), Rock Paper Dropkick(Flash), and Starhawk(PS3).
More information on Hugebot!, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Four Realms Credits